Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75: Seven Months

When did THAT happen?  I am pretty sure it was just last week that I wrote her six month blog post, and all of a sudden, wham! Seven months.  That one certainly snuck up on us.  


Something about SEVEN MONTHS seems so old.  She has definitely left behind her baby baby days.  She is starting to use consonants when she babbles (Her first word was definitely "bob," but it is unclear whether or not she was referring to a person or to the action).  We hear a good amount of "abababababababa" or "babababababa" in the house these days.  


She is also just minutes away from the arrival of her first tooth.  We have felt the sharp edges for nearly a week now, yet that little guy just has not arrived yet.  Not that she acts any differently; she is taking this tooth in stride.


A few other Michal facts at 7 months:


Michal loves sleeping on her tummy
Michal does NOT love fruit so much (except for bananas, and sometimes cantaloupe), 
unless it is cut with some oatmeal and formula.
Michal loves to blow raspberries - you can really see her sense of humor in that gleam of her eyes as she razzes away.
Michal LOVES her daddy.  Big time loves.  I get smiles when I come into her room or her range of vision, but boy, he gets smiles, arms waving, legs pumping.  
Big time excitement.  Such a daddy's girl.
Michal really digs older kids, from the kids at day care or T at work.
Michal loves pets.  It is nothing new that she adores Bailey, but that love also extends to the cat at day care.  He crossed her plane of vision today, and she just stopped to stare.

She totally figured me out.  At some point during today's photo shoot, 
she realized there was a sticker on her onesie, 
and proceeded to attempt to take it off.  Can't pull one over on this kid!

1 comment:

  1. Mind-boggling that they are this old! I guess I only have one more week until 7 months!

    ReplyDelete