Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74: Twins!

Back in January, I posted an entry about Michal and her bestie, Baby in the Mirror.  Since then, she still sees her friend, sometimes says hello, but for the most part the love affair has cooled.  When we go into bathrooms and visit, she is much more interested in everything else - the light switch, the faucet, the soap container.  Anything but Mirror Baby.  It's kind of sad - I thought they were BFFs!


Well, today that changed.  We happened upon a nice family bathroom (somehow you discover these places when you need to locate every single non-disgusting public restroom along your travels) that had a lovely padded changing area upon which I placed Michal and her changing pad.  This changing area was right next to the mirror, so Michal was up close and personal with the Mirror Baby.

And they totally hit it off.  Again!  It was great fun watching her smile, flirt, and blow raspberries at her new old friend.  Such a cutie.




1 comment: