Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84: Peeking Through

They area still elusive, but you can actually see those first teeth peeking through in this picture.  It took forever (and about 50 takes) to try and get a picture of them.  She either moved too quickly or wouldn't open her mouth, and then, voila, a cute shot with a near-toothy smile.  I cannot believe how quickly she is growing up.


Just a few other pictures from the afternoon:


 Apparently she was not in much of a mood to be a cooperative model.  I finally got her to at least LOOK at me, let alone crack a half-smile.
 I love this face she makes.  I cannot quite decide WHAT it communicates, but she does it quite often, especially when she is presses her lips together and blows out some air.
 Getting a little cranky and giving me her poop face (even though that was not what she was doing).
She spots Bailey, who gets tons of smiles and excited hand and arm waves.

1 comment:

  1. aawww i love the sweater. i love little hats with ears on them...i'm sure my son will hate me for that when he's older :)

    ReplyDelete