Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 72: Peachy Keen

Michal does not seem to love fruit. I'm not quite sure why this is the case, especially since we purposefully started with vegetables.  We were afraid that if we started with all of the yummy stuff, the vegetables would just get spit back out.  Since January, she has had an assortment of veggies - mostly orange - with avocado, banana, and a few other fun things thrown in.  So I went ahead and made applesauce..


And she hated it.


Who hates applesauce?  It is a pretty unassuming and unoffensive food.  I even tasted it and made Josh taste it to make sure I had not done something bizarre.  Nothing, it seemed fine.  After mixing in some oatmeal, she was fine with it.  At some point I am sure she will stop her applesauce protest, but it was a bit surprising.


I decided to try peaches after seeing some at Trader Joe's. First taste, I got THE FACE, and she flat out refused to have anything to do with them.  After mixing it with a good amount of oatmeal, this is what we found:


Hopefully, if we continue to add more peach and less oatmeal, we'll get the same result!


The bowl, and spoon, ended up on the floor.  Bailey approved.  This might be a bad sign!

2 comments: