Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63: Jumpin' Fool

Michal really loves to jump.  When she goes into her jumperoo, she can easily go half an hour without even blinking.  She loves to check in with her friends.  She'll see how the duckies are doing as they "swim" round and round.  She flips through the "book" to see if there are any changes, or if it is still rooster, cow, and the lamb (who is white and fluffy... I've heard it a time or two).  She leans back (she still hasn't gotten the hang of turning herself around) to see the rooster, horse, and three little pigs.  And she tries to eat the tomato - apparently the carrot and corn cob aren't as interesting.


It is tricky snapping a picture of her in full blown jump love.  She just moves too fast, so the vast majority of the pictures end up being baby blur.  I tried taking a video of her jumping, but there was something missing.  It just lacked a certain... pizazz.  Fortunately, Michal's daddy is a budding YouTube-ographer and has taken the skills he started to hone while making fantasy football smack videos and used them for good instead of evil.  Here is his rendition of Michal jumping - I hope you find it as amusing as I do.






2 comments: