Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68: The Face of Teething

Big news around these parts - there is something sharp poking through those gums!  Michal and I were hanging out in the living room, playing and taking some funny pictures, when she grabbed my hand to get a good gumming going.  I realized that something felt a little... different.  She is not a huge fan of showing off her gums, so it was tricky to see anything at all, but it does seem as if her first teeth might be coming in.  Which is funny, since we expected to have an increase of fussiness before anything really happened.  I guess not.  She's weird.  Here are a few pictures from today...


She really loves things that dangle.  Necklaces, earrings, ribbons off of socks.  She is really starting to get the pincer grasp down.  I just happened to miss a really great example of it before I got this picture, but she is staring at the little ribbons on her socks, trying to figure out how she can get at them.
Drooly McDroolerson.  One of the few clues we had that she was teething (aside from chewing on most things she could shove in her mouth) - the drool.  


Love this picture.  I guess she really likes giraffes.  A lot.  They are tasty.*

*And, according to a 2008 ruling in Israel... kosher.  Random.

2 comments:

  1. I love her owl onesie. I love the picture of her chewing on the Giraffe. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching up - figured I wouldn't comment much on the older posts, but I had to tell you that I practically shot water out my nose when I read the Kosher comment. Fantastic. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete